Many industrial workers face everyday the potential hazard of flash fires. DuPont™ Nomex® IIIA provide superior flame-resistant protection. It has a tremendous advantage over other synthetic materials. Coverall reduces the potential for burn injury from a flash fire. It provides essential seconds of protection for escape. Nomex® IIIA is a high temperature fiber that won’t melt or drip, burn or support combustion air. The flame retardant protection is permanent and can not be washed out or worn away. Durable coveralls are designed to provide maximum comfort, protection and features. 6-ounce weight material. Royal blue color. Chest sizes: 36” to 70”. 29” inseam. Sold by the each.
- Two patch breast pockets
- Left chest pocket has a safety flap
- Heavy duty, two-way quick release brass zipper with Nomex® zipper tape
- Heavy duty snaps covered internally
- Two hip pockets with a snap closure on the left hip pocket
- Nomex Ripstop side pass-through pockets
- Pleated bi-swing back with elasticized waistband
- Utility pocket on right leg
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Flared leg cuffs for ease of donning and doffing
- Sewn throughout with Nomex thread
Nomex® is a registered trademark of E.I du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates.